HOW IS OUR LONGEVITY AND FAMILY OWNERSHIP MEANINGFUL AND EVEN TANGIBLE TO YOU?
1. Values - We have been in business for 50 years because we uphold ethics and values above all other business considerations. Such values extend to our customers, employees, partners, and vendors. Because of this, we are privileged to work with some of the finest people in the business and community. We are grateful to our loyal customers for recognizing our efforts and honor such loyalty by extending friends and family discounts.
2. We're going digital. - We have invested in our website to simplify purchasing a vehicle and give you all the purchasing tools you need earlier in the process. Our digital retailing upgrades now allow customers to save significant time at the dealership by easily and instantly valuing your trade, finance and insurance product information, and starting your financing application. Take advantage of these convenient tools, and enjoy our hassle free car buying experience.
3. We know the car business - After 50 years of competing for business in New Orleans we've remained solvent and viable, and consider ourselves extremely blessed to have survived through 50 hurricane seasons, countless economic and political rollercoasters, and plenty of popular fads and trends. Simply put, we've adapted to our customer's needs and market demands giving us experiential knowledge that rivals any dealership in the US.
4. No Hidden Fees - Our values tell us that being transparent with customers is how you build long term relationships. Have you ever arrived at a dealership and they present a buyers order with added fees that were not disclosed online or over the phone? This won't happen with us. Never has and never will, yet other dealerships will try to pass off hundreds, even thousands of optional dealer fees on to customer once they've arrived at the store.
I encourage you to experience the Bergeron Auto difference and visit our showroom today.
- Denis J. Bergeron, III, Owner